• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newbie ep3 premier owner with a list of to do's after visit to garage

Hi all, here's a list I've just got back from my local garage.
Any recommendations on if I should go oem or source aftermarket bits and any advice on how much this will cost to do on a budget, I'm not handy when it comes to vehicle maintenance so garage will be doing the work, thanks for any advice.

1.Front anti roll bar links arms.
2. Offside rear spring not seated properly.
3.Front suspension arms.
4.front shock absorbers.
5.Cam cover leak needs new gasket.
6. 1 goodyear f1 as2 required.
7. Aircon condenser rust, probably requires new one, (not bothered to fix if to much)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with the front suspension arms, bushes shot or just rusted? Drop links I always buy Meyle HD off ebay. Get the tyre off black circles.

The cam cover seal will need Hondabond sealant applied to the correct areas to be fully oil tight. Just whacking in a new seal or applying black RTV silicone usually doesn't work and it will leak, so make sure they do it properly as per the Honda service manual. There may be alternative products with the same properties they might use instead.
There's a diagram floating about somewhere showing the areas it needs to be applied to.

Back