• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newbie from Leicester

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, I'm Ash or Asher whichever you prefer to call me, from Leicester.
I picked up my Milano red type r fn2 at the beginning of the month now I've reached the right age for insurance.
Previously had a 2012 Suzuki swift 1.2 which I owned from new but left standard as I knew it was only to see me through until I turned 24.
Other cars I was looking at was the astra vxr, focus St, and Leon cupra, after driving them all and reading reviews on reliability etc and general forum searching I decided to stay Jap for a few reasons but main one being a better community of owners.
The civic is unmolested but in time I'd like the full mugen kit, and aim for about 300bhp. But time and money will say it won't be started this year unfortunately.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the near future.

(I'll leave you with a few pics of her)

0cc3e1deb14a271d906ec5b9a58e7cb2.jpg

0c5bc3e64051ea0fc08bd3ac81aacf8b.jpg

Tidy. Looks like it has been well looked after.

Hello and welcome. :smt006

I have and ep3 and can get 380 miles on a tank if I drive sensible but lucky if I get 150 if I drive like I want to

McSherryMan

Back