• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newbie help

Hi guys,

just found this site. I used to have a 94 civic ESI which I loved but sadly while parked outside in town it got hit by a guy who had passed out while driving so it bacame a write-off.

I couldnt afford to buy a newer shape civic back then so changed and bought a clio 182.

I have now saved my pennies and looking to get myself a DC5, but im a bit lost and what things to look out for, any wee niggling problems so was wondering what advice you can throw my way?

How easy are they to get some extra power out of etc etc:twisted: ????

They come as 220Ps as standard, and like any N/A engine they cost mega bucks to get any significant gains, Same as the Civic type R but thats only 200PS as standard.
Induction kit, zorst, manifold, decat and Kpro (ECU) will see you around 250BHP. Also you can get better cams, larger throttle bodies etc which more than enough for a FWD car. you could also go down the forced induction route Jackson racing supercharger or Rotrex supercharger which will take you past 300Bhp

Also have a look on www.itr-dc5.com

Back