• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Newbie - Just Sayin' Hello!

B

BAMUTT182

Hello!

Signed up to this forum back when I had my EP2 and needed some advice...

Anyway, I picked up my EP3 today and I couldn't be happier about it.

Already has a couple of basic mods: K&N Typhoon Induction Kit and Skunk2 Gear Knob.

Look forward to being a part of the forum! :D

Good evening and welcome! Whap some photos up! Where you hailing from?

Hello!

I live in Cheshire mate :)

Here's one I took as I was buying it, will get some more up!

1ysxZcWL.jpg

Welcome mate... had a Milano and a cosmic... the cosmic is a great colour and they are a great car if looked after :)

Welcome mate... had a Milano and a cosmic... the cosmic is a great colour and they are a great car if looked after :)

Thank you!

Tried to find a Milano Red one when on my hunt for an EP3 but couldn't find one that hadn't been abused. Like you said Cosmic Grey is a great colour, especially after a polish!

Thank you!

Tried to find a Milano Red one when on my hunt for an EP3 but couldn't find one that hadn't been abused. Like you said Cosmic Grey is a great colour, especially after a polish!

Yeah the red ones do fade easily.. mine was going on the roof on a 54 plate... then it got nicked lol .... I got a nhb one now :) :) sweeeeeetttt !!!

Back