• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newbie Pics Silver Civic Type R - 100k

Just hit 100,000 miles, current OEM wheels Matt black, Mugen replica grill & splitter.

2012-05-15164315.jpg

100k.jpg

Older pics

typefront.jpg

typeback.jpg

typeinterior.jpg

typeengine.jpg

Let me know what you think,

All standard, no modifications....yet.

Cheers, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
nice as f*** man, just like my CTR i sold a few weeks back

it even has the wrong `type r` on the back like mine had when i bought it lol
least yours is in the right place though

DSC01340.jpg

How much was it, mileage etc
what mods you got planned?
mine was standard engine wise, but i updated the interior to the facelift i.e. red and black seats and doorcards, silver centre dash, also a red carpet from a JDM civic and JDM Integra steering wheel

From this

oldinterior.jpg

To this

03112007075-1.jpg

silver bullet!

welcome rolo-another satin silver!-well you are in good company-only had mine
2months also bought locally.....enjoy....cheers!

Cheers for the comments,

Least I know what exact colour it is, got a scratch that needs sorting out.

Its an 03 with air con, with just over 71k, paid £5k plus the focus.

I know the previous owner so know its been well looked after.

Will get more more pics of the interior, atm trying to get the airbox off and check the panel filter, but the dam screws are rusted with no heads :evil: !

First mod I think is replace the exhaust, back box on the way out, well thats my excuse, maybe induction.

nice one...hope to chat some more.... a lot of info on here-be sure to use the 'search' button,you will find answers to most of your questions...cheers.

LOL..hope theres alot more mileage in the engine yet, previously had a 106 on 115k & Orion on 106k

As long as you're looking after it and servicing it regularly, it should solider on for a few more years yet.

Checked most weekends, serviced every year, plenty more miles to go.

Decided to update this then start another gallery thread. Should have included more pictures through the years.

Going well, vtec is always a high !!. Perishables are starting to go now, usual wear & tear. Nothing expensive ***.

Still the same clutch/gearbox, back to standard exhaust for the moment.

Still a keeper, not bored at all & more mods to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adjustable cam gear
Tensioner
Chain

How much for the above items to help with the skunk2 items ?

Would it help if the cams & valve springs already in the head, easy swapover or more involved ?

Speak to loxy Re:skunk2 cams, IIRC he had problems on the standard valve train.

Back