• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newbie touching base...

Hi,

Newbie to forum and Honda brand. Been proud owner of FK8 Type R GT for 3 weeks today.

Coming from Skoda, owned mk2 vRS and mk3 vRS (both petrol) mk2 manual and mk3 DSG. Loved those cars but I’m absolutely loving this thing.

Unbelievable the attention it gets and comments, all complimentary and even those who were unsure at first on looks say it looks good in the metal.

Just about getting there figuring all the kit out, about to give her a third wash in 8 days ha that’s black for you!
595bfbb6ce944655aaa5aa0e4eb27a8a.jpg
59d30277008c50fa47b39f125fdd2648.jpg
7a38e4aba2f2e7b97b68e93fd7a78ae6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have so far dismissed black as a colour for the FK8, but admittedly it does look very good in your photos. :cool:
Like you say though an absolute bugger to keep clean :eek: I am bad enough trying to keep my black wheels clean....even immediately after washing them!
Welcome by the way. :D

I have so far dismissed black as a colour for the FK8, but admittedly it does look very good in your photos. :cool:
Like you say though an absolute bugger to keep clean :eek: I am bad enough trying to keep my black wheels clean....even immediately after washing them!
Welcome by the way. :D

Thanks mate, know the feeling on wheels, no good for my OCD this black, but knew what I was letting myself in for ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely car mate, they do look a lot better in person than in pictures. I am not a massive fan of FK2 and FK8s but once seeing a few in person and getting in for a ride, I can start to appreciate it more.

Btw good choice on the colour, black is hard to maintain but looks the best when clean/waxed :p

Welcome to the club.
Looks great but as has been said before pig to keep clean (had 3 black cars, not likely to be a 4th)

Hi, Im also new to the forum, I had a 2008 type S for 3 years with the constant yearning for a type R. Finally got a black 2010 FN2 in Jan this year, absolutely loving it to bits! That FK8 looks really nice. Is anyone or the club going to Japfest at Silverstone?

Back