• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Newby - SS Prem with AME TM02's

Hello brief introduction, new to this forum although use the other forum regularly! From Southend, Owned a Premier (Run Off Model) for a few months! Have plans at the moment and a little stock pile building up for the bay! Here's a few pictures none the less!
3eba5yry.jpg
e9ugyruj.jpg
azuzubeb.jpg

Nice. The Tracers look sick - first EP I have seen sporting these. :cool:

Interested to see how this develops - keep us updated with your progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I will do, my rocker will be here today or tomorrow hopefully, finishing spraying the strut on Saturday and the centre caps to match, then all the little bits for the bay will go on once I have bought a Gruppe M around Christmas time! Then I go on a hunt for power!

Nice! Always wondered what a SS would look like with black wheels like those. Thanks for the pics!

Dan don't tell them that, you'll get em going haha

Received the rocker today, really impressed with it, value for money!
u2uvamyb.jpg

Cheers for the positive feedback!

Yeah I bought these wheels not too sure if I liked them but at the price I got them for, was worth it! Really pleased with how the anthracite looks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back