• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

next steps after FRSU?

hi guys

ive had Eibach pro's, superpro bush kit, and FRSU done, so now looking for next steps to take to increase handling/stability

would starting with front & rear ARBs be best or would struts give better results?

also, do upgrading the LCAs give any extra performance or are they mainly to shed some weight/look good?

im probably going to upgrade everything over time, just wondering whats best to start with :)

Jdm anti roll bar :)

+1, or the progress one is supposed to be good as well. To the best of my knowledge aftermarket rear lower brace bar and LCA's are more bling as the standard ones are good.

J's upper forward strut brace with a ETD is also popular. J's also fits round gruppe m intakes.

J's, ETD and JDM rear ARB are all onto to buy list ATM.

yeh Id seen that progress ARB :) looks tasty! haha... I thought I read that the JDM rear arb gives no performance upgrade to standard??? or is that the front lol

thanks guys... ill leave the lower brace and lca's for later in the year once Ive sorted other bits :)

The front is shaped different to allow for aftermarket manifolds.

JDM Rear is a good upgrade to an EP3.

I'm getting the Progress 24mm rear anti roll bar for my Teg (cusco fell through) so I will be listing a J's racing tie bar soon.

What does the JDM rear arb do? Just tighten up the rear and will it be that noticable when I drive it?

What does the JDM rear arb do? Just tighten up the rear and will it be that noticable when I drive it?

In theory it'll help dial out some understeer and make the rear end of the car more active when driving hard, but for normal road use it just makes the car feel more neutral and stable.

has anyone has any experience with the Tanabe ARBs? or should i stick to Progress? going to treat myself for crimbo :D

Back