• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nhb 30th ani (gone) Audi s3 now here

My 30th ani is now gone, and it's replacement is here ;)

Here's some old pics of the beast

23072008322.jpg

27042008226-1.jpg

23072008325.jpg

23072008333.jpg

Here's some pics of the audi

16032009572.jpg

16032009576.jpg

16032009577.jpg

16032009578.jpg

16032009579.jpg

16032009573.jpg

16032009574.jpg

Only done a few mods:

Seat curpa r front splitter
ITG panel filter

Need to get my new double din head unit in as i can't stand using cd's anymore :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, looks great like the carbon surround where did you get them from? May have seen you Sutton not so long ago, not sure though.

Quality mate, very good looking bay.

As said on the 'other':lol: forum, give your mate a nudge, you dont have to tell everyone. I'll 'ave a dash and door handles in the secret special material:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No seriously liking that alot :)

It looks really nice and clean.... until the interior pic, tissues and bits of paper everywhere. :lol:

Thanks guys, i know the car was in a bit of a state but i was a in a rush:lol:. I got the carbon bits off my mate but like i've said a thousand times, he's busy with doing conversion on teg's and civics:p.

Ill update next week i hope;)

The engine bay was giving a work over today, think it looks classy now:

6b4da6a9.jpg

My bonnet didnt like where my bc condenser was so it was moved :lol:

f76a7f38.jpg

Almost done just needs my earthing kit which should be coming in the next few days:)

GM looks a little wonky mate:confused: :confused:

Cam cover looks wicked, all looks really styling;) :)

You can, loosen the SFS hose at the throttle body and pull it out a bit then re- tighten it.

Trust me ;)

Had a go at it stu and he's the differance :eek:

89b6cb6d.jpg

When ever i get it that stright it will move after a drive so i'll see what happens on wednesday.

How loud do you find the N1 coupled with the Spoon B-Pipe Mate?

Ill post what i put on my spoon n1 ad

"Never had it at that combo i.e. spoon n1 + OEM b pipe. Put my spoon b pipe on first to my OEM backbox, it sounded the same but was a bit louder when doing down the revs if that makes sense. I wouldnt have thought it would be any louder in any combo tbh"

Hope this helps shaun:)

sharp stuff

what does a condenser do?

do you feel any difference with 215s as opposed to 205s?

sharp stuff

what does a condenser do?

do you feel any difference with 215s as opposed to 205s?

It's just an earthing kit that even's out the static within the car. The 215's feel more stable and the other good thing is that it helps stop your alloys getting kurbed:cool:

Had a bit of a tidy up with the spoon going :( but the pro spec in it's place:twisted:. Wish it was this clean at btcc on sunday as it looked shameful:oops::

72063c97.jpg

4b07b35d.jpg

7b244b8e.jpg

efaf5ca3.jpg

0a539dae.jpg

c15dc02d.jpg

ff89cff8.jpg

dce1c395.jpg

253d9410.jpg

Looking good mate, have you looking into getting a blue breather hose for the GM?

Looking good mate, have you looking into getting a blue breather hose for the GM?

When i was buying it off hoya, he said he had sold out of the blue hose so had to settle with red:rolleyes:. I've been meaning to go to halfords to see if they have a blue one, but i dont like going there:lol:

Back