• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB EP3 - what colour wheels suit it?

Choose a colour to suit the NHB!

• Total voters
Guys/girls
I have a very difficult decision to make.

Tonight I'm about to drop off my Rota GR-A for a refurb but I'm torn between what colour to choose!

I thought I was 100% set on a metallic grey (or dull silver), to keep my NHB looking unblingy and not too Knight Rider if i kept the rims dark.

But today (in sunlight) I offered up the rims against my car to see what they would look like, and in their original anthracite colour, they look freekin hardcore against the NHB!! :twisted: The spokes look very aggressive from the front/side compared to OEM.

So what are your choices and why? Dull silver or anthracite??

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2172.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat re: colour choice. Can't decide what to do with my OEMs.

For me I think I'd go for that original dull silver on a NHB.

Make a poll dude... its the only way!

so far it's 3-1 to anthracite!

The dull silver does indeed look dirty, but i like it! My personal preference for the CTR is not to have overly shiny aftermarket rims contrasting with the black. I leave that look for the Barry boyz.

I thought with black body, 1/2 tints, dark rims - it would look chavvy. I see so many black cars with dark rims and
I think it is just another fad?? I have no problem with dark rims on a lighter car...
but if i keep the OEMs and refurb them, then I have a choice of wheel colour for them too!

hmmm

Back