• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nhb ep3

Well went to see the car on tuesday and was an absolute minter!! so its currently sat outside my house and i have a huge smile on my face!! compared to the 182/197 its in a different class quality wise and i am a huge clio fan hopefully ill turn this into a sort of project thread :lol: no pictures at the moment been busy with work etc since wednesday plus the weather has made it filthy!! but i will get some pictures on tomorrow!

Cheers

Nashy

Yeah im chuffed! hate this weather as i have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning my car! As foe mod's wise im not to sure yet i like the standard look apart from a little lowering and engine performance which wouldnt go a miss? Barrow i see almost a local lol!

Good work fella, the CTR will be in a different league in terms of interior quality compared to the Clio.

Did you get a Premier Edition with the Recaro's, MOMO wheel and other fancy bits ???

Performace wise they will be close, with the CTR just having the extra finesse to push it that bit harder.

No not the premier edition but the car was in such good condition I couldn't walk away! Will be getting the rear windows tinted but not too dark and probably some type r mats! Think I'll be in the Market for a decent air filter set up soon to! Yeah it's a bloody good car but I'm still a fan of the renaults!

Back