• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB FN2 Couple of mods done

Hi,

THis is my night hauk black fn2 owned it from new nearly a year now and still loving every minute. Its a gt version with the optional bumpers, red interior light, ipod adaptor, rear parking sensors and of course the extra type r badges :lol:

Haven't done that much else because there isn't anything out but i have powder coated original wheels black, colour coded the petrol cap and the b piller trims (which also have mugen logos added) fitted an aem induction kit, windows tinted 35% alround, H.I.D conversions and treated the engine bay to some mugen goodies

here are a couple of pictures i took only today. Hope you like. .

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic2.jpg

PIC_0277.jpg

Plans for the future are next dc5 carbon fiber intake manifold cover, kw coilovers, hks exhaust, red leather retrim and in a couple years time respray in championship white :smt047

Thanks for loking

JT

Don't care what anyone thinks, that car is bad@ss! Very 'Sith' :cool:

Looks good, the black wheels seem to suit the FN2 more that they do the EP3

I think your car looks mean! :cool:

But if I were you, i would give the leather re-trim and CW respray a miss!! :evil:

Thanks everyone i think i get what your all talking about :lol: its all abit "heavy" for me mind

Yeah im pleased with how the wheels look black but to be honest im thinkin of getting them done championship white in the next couple of months not sure yet though think i'll what until i've lowered it

Im really keen on the retrim im having it done red leather with black double stitching by a company in scotland called transcal they are one of the best trimmers in the country actually when a car has a option for leather trim transcal do it, they do this for all the main manufactors including honda. finish is top notch

As with respray im still thinking about it, its gunna cost alot of money and to be honest nhb is really growing on me at the moment, I think i'll give it one/two years see how scratchy my black fn2 looks :evil:

If your thinking of having your wheels coated white, I will do you a swap for my standed wheels and you can have them coated,

Yeah im pleased with how the wheels look black but to be honest im thinkin of getting them done championship white in the next couple of months not sure yet though think i'll what until i've lowered it

Ill put you a piccy of my HCW Rages up next sat when I get her back. Then you can see if you like the whites.

Back