• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NHB plus Collonite =.........

Got round to using the Collonite 845 sample that i picked up from Elite.
Applied 10 days ago by PC but this is the first chance to get any beading pics while the car is still reasonably clean.
Very impressed with the ease of use and the finish it leaves, cheers LeeH for the recommendation!!
Cheers
AC:thumb:
DSC00397.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

You have a PC eh.. excellent stuff.. what polish did you use on it, i been reading how soft the honda paint is..

Looks excellent there AC :D

You have a PC eh.. excellent stuff.. what polish did you use on it, i been reading how soft the honda paint is..

Looks excellent there AC :D

1. Sonus SFX-2 Enhance Swirl Remover

2. Sonus SFX-3 Final Finish Enhance Polish

3. Collonite Liquid Insulator Wax No. 845

I have the Sonus SFX-1 Restore Polish but have never used it as the SFX2 has been fine for me.

Not in any hurry and a PC virgin so just taking my time and going at it bit by bit really.

Cheers
AC:D

Yup, thats the way forward i think Andy... i went to the Detailing World open day and was shown how to use the PC.. as far as they were concerned you can't really go far wrong, as long as you start on the lightest pad and polish! :D

Shame the lighting and weather is so dull. Water beading on a clean car looks cool:D

Nice beading there :D

I have been using the megs #80 and #83. People say how soft the Honda paint is but I have been using the 83 on a yellow pad with no problems but its still not removing all the marks. Think I need to improve the technique a bit more.

Nice beading there :D

I have been using the megs #80 and #83. People say how soft the Honda paint is but I have been using the 83 on a yellow pad with no problems but its still not removing all the marks. Think I need to improve the technique a bit more.

Cheers Lottie, as you know it aint a quick job but well worth the effort!!
AC:)

I don't think it's that simple.

Last I heard when I was interested was that the PC's need modifying for UK use or something? Or something like that anyway.

They dont need modifying but like spacemonkeys says you do need to buy a transformer and extension cable aswell.

Back