• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nighthawk Black 04

TypeR0071.jpg

TypeR0091.jpg

TypeR0051.jpg

TypeR0021.jpg

TypeR0061.jpg

TypeR0041.jpg

Got the Richard Burns sticker on then. 8) Still haven't put mine on the car yet as it will only go on the outside. :( What exhaust is that mate?

Looks very nice & shiny mate....good work. :wink:

N8 ORTS said:
Got the Richard Burns sticker on then. 8) Still haven't put mine on the car yet as it will only go on the outside.

Get it on!!!

SpaceMonkey said:

N8 ORTS said:
Got the Richard Burns sticker on then. 8) Still haven't put mine on the car yet as it will only go on the outside.

Get it on!!!

Dunno where though, with it being on the outside surely after a couple of washes and abit of rain it's going to start peeling off? :?

N8 ORTS said:
SpaceMonkey said:

N8 ORTS said:

Get it on!!!

Dunno where though, with it being on the outside surely after a couple of washes and abit of rain it's going to start peeling off? :?

Nope.... Here's mine :wink: Been on for 3 months now

N8 ORTS said:
Got the Richard Burns sticker on then. 8) Still haven't put mine on the car yet as it will only go on the outside. :( What exhaust is that mate?
The exhaust is a Cat back Powerflow with 4.5inch slash cut, burnt tip tail pipe.
I bought it off Ebay for £62 :D
As for the sticker slap it on there mate i've washed the car loads of times with no problems.
The only reason that the car is so shiny is that i had just picked it up from Honda Brislington, they had to refurbish my front wheels because the laquer was peeling off, and because i'm such a winger they valeted the whole car for me. :oops: Still i have been complaining since last March (2005) about the wheels, amazing what you can get done when Honda UK give you a curtiousy call.

Yea get that sticker on. Mine has been on for a similar time but on the window and its fine. The pressure washer does nothing for it either

Here is mine

stickers.jpg

N8 ORTS said:
SpaceMonkey said:

N8 ORTS said:

Get it on!!!

Mines fine, been on since early december. Here's a tip though. Before you stick it on get a pair id scissors and round off the corners. That'll defo stop it peeling. :wink:

Back