• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nighthawk Black Type R EP3 234bhp

Hi Guys,

Here’s my new buy. “Bought not built”
It will be used mostly on track with ocassional daily use during the warm months.

KPRO’ed at 234bhp 179ft/lb. Mileage currently at 80k.
Ported RBC with S90 throttle body (60mm)
Gruppe M intake,
DC 4-2-1 manifold with custom 3" exhaust from solid fabrication.
Baffled sump

Gearbox: 5.1 final drive, low mileage DC5 diff, new seals, oil and correct sleeve adjustment. Poly bush mount. Tegiwa solid shifter bushes.

YellowSpeed Premium Competition coliovers
Progress 24mm rear anti roll bar
Skunk 2 rear arms.
Rear upper strut brace
FRSU -3 camber front -2.5 rear

Stoptech brake discs, braided lines.

1090kg
OMP champ buckets
OMP 4point harnesses
OMP wheel and spacer.
Tegiwa gear linkage adjuster.

Currently on light weight evo 8 enkei’s.

Car is absolutely flying on track. Difficult to compare to other cars because a lot depends of the driver obviously, but I was easily matching stock Impreza’s or Golfs V R32 for pace. Grip while cornering is excellent too especially on wet with uniroyals 3 wets on, great tyres!

FUN FUN FUN! :)

WP_20160221_012.jpgWP_20160221_032.jpgIMG-20160210-WA0036.jpgIMG-20160210-WA0025.jpgIMG-20160210-WA0011.jpgIMG-20160210-WA0009.jpgIMG-20160210-WA0002.jpgWP_20160221_035.jpgWP_20160221_032.jpg

Hello & welcome.

Nice spec car you have there!

Another from just outside Hull too, Ferriby.

How do you find the uniroyals in the dry?

There's a few of us from the area heading over to York raceway on the 27th March if fancied joining the convoy:[h=4]27 MARCH - EASTER SUNDAY
MODIFIED ACTION[/h]
  • Mini Showdown Trophies for Fastest A-series, BMW and overall
  • NON STOP RWYB
  • Ultimate RWYB
  • Drag Racers Test & Tune
  • Run What You've Brung open to any type of vehicle

Hi Guys,

Its nice to know im not the only one in East Yorkshire, the land of Vauxhall's & Proton's!

Yeah it's pretty quick true, my girlfriend is afraid of it and refuses to drive with me! Its probably because of the lack of sound insulation & the exhaust (just under 100db), it feels like you're inside a coal mine.

Jimbodeeni thanks for the invitation - I would definitely go but im flying abroad on my holiday on the 26th, gutted as Im going to miss quite a few events including javelin sprint series at blyton park which i planned to do!

reg. the uniroyals - its difficult to say as these are the only tyres I have tried so far. I have a set of toyo proxies on standard wheels too but decided to use the wet set on my only trackday so far... it was a wet day and they were brilliant, I was catching up most of the cars on the corners. I do expect proxies to be better when dry, but haven't tried it yet.

I use Uniroyals for wet track days too! Need a dry session so I can try out the R888R!

Any further plans for the car?

Back