• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

Good read mate, need to see your car with the new wheels! Marty said they didn't fit without spacers, should have gone Evo 8 wheels ; )

Finally got round to fitting the DC5 alloys after buying a silver set and finding out two of them were buckled :evil: managed to get hold of a white set that are staying on for the rest of the winter will get them refurbed in the spring

must say the white has grown on me but need ideas of what colour to get them re done in

took some pics tonight on the iphone so please ignore poor quality

IMG_5561_zps3b68f679.jpg

IMG_5562_zps55172443.jpg

They look good, but prepare for a life of OCD wheel cleaning and feeling instantly disappointed after you've been for a drive and noticed brake dust on them.

Especially as you're running DS2500s. :D

Nice ride man.

I think the DC5 alloys look great on an EP3. Did you have to use spacers with them?

Drove me nuts, 1-2 drives after a washing the wheels were filthy again. DS2500s are awesome pads, but they don't half kick out some dust and white wheels ain't a good choice when they do!

Nice ride man.

I think the DC5 alloys look great on an EP3. Did you have to use spacers with them?

Were they bolt on fitment? They look smart, but a gunmetal/anthcarite (can't spell it but you know the dark grey) would look nice! See if anyone can photoshop different colours for you before you spray (Y)

They look good, but prepare for a life of OCD wheel cleaning and feeling instantly disappointed after you've been for a drive and noticed brake dust on them.

Especially as you're running DS2500s. :D

haha i know what you mean, but having a black car is just as bad spend all day cleaning it for 5 mins before even a slight breeze covers it in dust

Nice ride man.

Were they bolt on fitment? They look smart, but a gunmetal/anthcarite (can't spell it but you know the dark grey) would look nice! See if anyone can photoshop different colours for you before you spray (Y)

I did search quite a few forums before buying them (mostly US) with mixed information on fitment some poeple say you only need spacers
for looks but i can say for a fact that they do not fit! they touch the wishbones on the back so much that the wheel wont even turn. so spacers are needed they are the hubcentric bolt on type quite expensive but i think its worth it because you dont need to mess about with longer studs should you want to put the car back to standard

I did search quite a few forums before buying them (mostly US) with mixed information on fitment some poeple say you only need spacers
for looks but i can say for a fact that they do not fit! they touch the wishbones on the back so much that the wheel wont even turn. so spacers are needed they are the hubcentric bolt on type quite expensive but i think its worth it because you dont need to mess about with longer studs should you want to put the car back to standard

Where did you get the HUBCENTRIC BOLT ON TYPE spacers from ?

Nighthawk Premier edition CTR + DC5 Alloys

I'm sure abp do the spacer's, I take it its a 10mm set up to fit these wheels. I think... Looks the biz I must say....

Nice looking car. Its making me miss mine.

As for the wheels, they do look pretty smart.

Back