• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

No claims bonus

mka

ive been living out of the uk for just under 2 years now and i will be returning in april this year.

so obviously i will need a car. the last i was insured was Feb 05 when the policy ended and i had 2 years NCB, im sure i read somewhere NCB has a time limit it on it can any one tell if there is and if so how long.

Cheers
Matt

ahh cr*p, im gona loose as im not back till april and it runs out in feb.

its woth norwich union they might want to retain me as a customer and let me keep it still

mka in this instance i would please total ignorance, get some quotes with 2 years NCB i bet the CO wont even check or care. make out they're in the wrong if they say oh no its over 2 years old and/or go with a different insurance company until you get one that takes it. get one with a wanky foreign call centre they won't know whats going on and you'll be on a winner.

rossy t said:
mka in this instance i would please total ignorance, get some quotes with 2 years NCB i bet the CO wont even check or care. make out they're in the wrong if they say oh no its over 2 years old and/or go with a different insurance company until you get one that takes it. get one with a wanky foreign call centre they won't know whats going on and you'll be on a winner.

cheers man, ill give it ago lol

cheers for the replies guys.

i spoke with norwich union who i have the NCB with and they will honour it for 3 years after so im good.

Back