• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

No dealer wants my car!

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Been on the phone to 5 dealers today and everyone is saying that there are so many currently on the market and that they don't want any for the time being :x

Glad mine has been accepted part ex then :shock:

I was gonna try and off load it to dealer if I had decided to go the Evo route.

Hate to say it but there are quite a few knocking around back home with me in various second hand car garages :?

Have you tried any of the welsh dealers Chris - every time I've been in one the last few months there is someone else test driving a CTR - might be worth a try :?:

I'm going to phone some tomorrow if I get a chance. Though if I travel to wales I shall be avoiding the M4 like a fooking plague! :lol: :lol:

Try Blackpool Honda or Greenacre in Blackburn, both have contacted me in the last 2 weeks.

MilanoChris said:
I'm going to phone some tomorrow if I get a chance. Though if I travel to wales I shall be avoiding the M4 like a fooking plague! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bassets in Swansea will more than likely take it tbh......they always have the local chav in there trying to get one :lol:

My local is selling my old Prem for 16k :shock: Not sure if it's gone though.

Mite give you a slight indication to what yours is worth, it's an 05 NHB Prem with 16k miles on the clock.

G8RUM was at the local dealer eariler this week in Sunderland and he said he counted no less than 16 ctr on the forecourt :shock:

I was in the same situation last year when trying to get rid of mine... Everyone seemed to be ditching theirs at the same time as me... :roll: In the end i got rid of mine at a car franchise called "The car people". They even offered £600 than the rest of the garages i went too... 8)

I tried e-bay but the site said my VIN number was invalid. Stupid retarded system

MilanoChris said:
I tried e-bay but the site said my VIN number was invalid. Stupid retarded system

I though you just use the Reg mark for eBay?

You can put cars on there with out this though...

Andy

Silly me, I was using ebay.com and not .co.uk :oops:

Can I pull the advert if I've not got the desired amount?

Back