• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

No More Eibach Spring Kits for EP3!!!

So I decided to price up a set of Eibach Pro springs, camber arms and bolts for my EP3 only to find they have stopped manufacturing them. I can still find sets on ebay but is it worth looking at other brands? Revolution recomended using TEIN as an alternative. Any feedback or ideas will be welcome.....

Thanks Loxy,

Seems the lad i was talking to a Revolution doesnt know his part numbers (he said those part numbers are only for the EP2) coupled with a few sites I visited that didn't supply them either. Few options there so i can breath easy and carry on as planned.

He's not wrong really, they've always officially been EP2 (Sport) springs but they work just as well on the EP3 as well! :lol:

As Loxy has said, the Eibach's listed are for the EP2 and have never been sold for the EP3 although they do fit and work the same but the lowering ride height isn't what is stated if you were to put them on an EP3 because they are already slightly lower from factory.

ABP do some Eibach springs which I'm led to believe are designed originally for the EP3 :smt023

Back