• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

No New Type R

I think it's bollox purely because of the source it came from. They did say the Premier would be available in Championship White and have LSD :twisted:

I would however not be surprised if this were true as the motoring press have been speculating this for a long time. :cry:

"But fans of the Type R will be disappointed - as there is no direct replacement planned. However, bosses are evaluating a hot three-door model."

Now if that last bit doesn't give them scope for writting a load of unconfirmed crud, I don't know what does.

Autoexpress Magazine = More bullsh*t than the average Dairy Farm. :twisted:

**pinch of salt at the ready**

G said:
Trust me there WILL be a Type R........;)

After the success of the EP3 over here why wouldn't there be another Type R

They should make alot less though. But thats another story :lol:

0-62mph sprint in a mere 6.8 seconds
proves they are taking shit.that is the sprint time for a pre facelift :lol: now im being picky.They don't half talk some shit tho.i wouldn't belive a word of it.if there is no type r then i would at least expect a very simular hot hatch under a different name.type r has been too big for honda to drop at this stage.

Scousefella said:

Why would there be bullshit in a dairy farm?? You can't milk a bull! :wink:

Neily03 said:
Scousefella said:

Why would there be bullshit in a dairy farm?? You can't milk a bull! :wink:

Fook off and go play some Avril tunes. :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

Why would there be bullshit in a dairy farm?? You can't milk a bull! :wink:[/quote]

But you can and they do, then they squirt into the cow so to speak, and few months later baby cows :wink:

Why would there be bullshit in a dairy farm?? You can't milk a bull! :wink:[/quote]

But you can and they do, then they squirt into the cow so to speak, and few months later baby cows :wink:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back