• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 no stranger to boost

my previous car was a rotrex supercharged saxo vts, my next car will be the same or either a type r with a rotrex, im going supercharger over turbo as turbos have so many negatives compaired to a rotrex blower, my saxo ran a c74, i want a c94 with a restrictor made up. my questions are

i was told a standard ecu can be remapped on the hondas to take boost?

standard pistons should be ok? for me to have enough boost to get to 230 -250bhp at the wheels?

also i am sure ive seen a picture of a rotrex already used on a civic? any body know were the bracket and belt came from? or its a user who custom made it how much would this user charge to make me a bracket?

i have seen a turbo kit from some were online for around 4k fitted? but im sure for 4k i could fit forged pistons / new clutch / big custom intercooler/ rotrex / ecu sorted.

my saxo made just under 200bhp at the wheels so unless i can s/c a civic for under 4 k ill be headibg towards boosting a saxo again.

cheers people.

Back