• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

noise from front of car

Quite recently as I am reversing my car on drive and steering is coming towards passenger side slightly I can hear like a loud sort of creak I would call it or when there's like a door making that odd noise when opening but a bit louder. The bushes and linkages have not been done long ago will get them checked but could this be related to tracking as my tracking needs doing.... Or is it something else to do with steering. Anybody experienced this all help would be appreciated cheers haz.

Top mounts?

I also have a whistling sort of bearing noise from under air intake is this the thrust bearing it comes and goes. And also does the thrust bearing go in the gearbox.. Is this the clutch release bearing. I did have a clutch change with genuine honda clutch 10,000 miles ago but i don't think the mechanic has changed the release bearing by looks of it. Will I have to get gearbox taken out now to replace it??? sorry for all questions as I'm having few problems thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back