• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

(noob here) Need help wiring a pioneer stereo ep2

hey everyone my radio won't turn on can someone tell me what's wrong? I tried swap the yellow with the red and that also didn't work.

post-13862-0-05333100-1477461214_thumb.jpg

You'll need a multimeter to check which wires give you your power feeds. Have you checked the fuses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll need a multimeter to check which wires give you your power feeds. Have you checked the fuses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply yes the thing is that i dont have one i though it was just plug and done not that easy it seems :(

And no i dint check the fuses why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the yellow show 12v the red 00.1 I put the multimeter 200m I never used one before don't know if I'm doing it right with the key off that yellow wire is showing 6.3v

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be loom guides around if you Google search your particular stereo and the ISO adaptor brand.

i had a broken fuse i swaped it and tried the original radio and doesnt turn on as well, and the car key lock wont work did i broke something :(

Back