• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

NOS

I'm interested in getting NOS fitted to my car. Has anyone on here got it?
how much did it cost? how much BHP did you get and also where can i get it from? I live in Essex. What more will i also need if needed?
icon4.gif

Fitted several kits.
Brought actual kit on ebay (wet kit) and a US Kpro. Kpro gives really good control and makes for a very simple setup.
You can run whatever jets you want but I wouldnt run much over 70bhp in a stock car.

I had it fitted on mine, well worth it - i spent £1400 which was a dry kit and bigger injectors (to run even more nos)!! big bhp jump but the bottle runs out far to quick!!! Enjoy trying to put the power down!!! :lol:

you guys seem to know what your talking about i haven't a clue!! LOL!:D

What i want is a NOS kit fitted, i can turn it on when i want and then at 4000rpm for the NOS to kick in!

If i don't fancey using the NOS all i want to do is just turn it off and the car is bk to stock!

Does that make any sence!!

I just sent Nosman a PM! Cheers!!

Can i get the NOS to jump in at 4000 rpm when ive turned the switch on!

You can activate it whenever you want.
A normal kit runs just off a switch on teh throttle so once you have armed the system, full throttle and its on.
Kpro allows some windows like rpm, speed and map pressure so it only ativates if all parameters are set. Its far safer and more controlled as you can control fuelling and ignition right across the rev band now.

Ive got mine running through a progessive contoller, and my hondata has brought the vtect in at 5000 rpm and the nos comes in at 6000 rmp!! its on a switch in the cubby holw where your right knee would be!! Go for it mate it will but a grin on ur face from ear to ear!! Here my dyno graph....

DSC00198.jpg

Some good results there Chris. I bet your as addictited to it all now as me ! - hehe

Mate im well in to it - im using a 10lb bottle a week...how much do u pay to fill it up? Ive fitted a purge kit now its great for scaring the crap out of people walking by.....LOVE IT!!!!

Only one bottle a week , that's not bad, During my "peek" in 2002 I was using one 11lb bottle a day! - was good fun though!

And occasionally , at a Chessington meet that used to happen, it's been known for me to do 2 bottles in one meet!

Only one bottle a week , that's not bad, During my "peek" in 2002 I was using one 11lb bottle a day! - was good fun though!

And occasionally , at a Chessington meet that used to happen, it's been known for me to do 2 bottles in one meet!

It an expensive habbit but put the world biggest grin on your face every time!!

Back