• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not another moderator with an Integra...?

Nice car very clean, these DC5`s becoming common now though :)

Personally I recon the Evo would have been the better choice, but enjoy your DC5

Tarticus said:

I agree with you to an extent, but most of the DC5s purchased here recently have been from an existing owner on other forums, so the number remains constant just changes the are they are based :wink:

Welsh-Rich said:
Tarticus said:

I agree with you to an extent, but most of the DC5s purchased here recently have been from an existing owner on other forums, so the number remains constant just changes the are they are based :wink:

Yup tend to agree with Rich on this.

Still think there is only about 400ish in the country :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Tarticus said:

Yup tend to agree with Rich on this.

Still think there is only about 400ish in the country :wink:

To be honest im only taking the piss, like you say there only about 430 ish in the country at the moment.

I do know there are a lot of diferences, but I just cant live with hike in price for a car thats older than the one I allready have

I like the DC5 and probably would have got one if I hadn't done quite a bit to mine. I guess its still a possiblity but I have plans for mine and would prefer to keep it till it dies to be honest.

Good choice though Stu, looks good and a lot cheaper than an Evo plus a bit rarer too. Obviously not on the site, but then again it is a Type R owners site :wink:

Well done mate.

Saw you were sniffing round it before you went away to SA..........nice looking car........enjoy. 8) 8)

Back