• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not fooking happy :x my baby is scarred

N77

:x

dsc00017ve9.jpg

Done outside my work and to say Iam pissed off is an understatement :x

It looks to have creased my wing and made a mess of my bumper, if I see any white cars with damage tomorrow then there will be trouble :twisted:

Ouch!!! I really dont know how people can leave the scene without giving their details :cry:

Carl... absolutely gutted, mate. I hope you find out who did it so you can at least get some pleasure out of kicking seven shades of cr@pola out of them. :(

Bloody hell mate, some people are complete b*astrds, any chance of CCTV coverage etc?

thats horrible! it was only 3 days ago when it was all nice and shiny at Jap fest! i don't know! why are some people so arsey!

Carl I feel your pain mate. :(

I hope you can track down the culprit and make them pay up. :twisted: :twisted:

Nothing worse than an arrogant James Blunt who would not have the decency to leave some contact info. :x :x :x :x

Argh!

I know how you must be feeling Carl, I would be the same! Hope you find out who did it and get it done through their insurance :(

Scousefella said:

Nothing worse than an arrogant James Blunt who would not have the decency to leave some contact info. :x :x :x :x

saying that I know someone who left there details, a few weeks later he had a solicitor letter saying the driver was filing for whip lash, WTF!!! :x Wonker

zeffania said:
Scousefella said:

saying that I know someone who left there details, a few weeks later he had a solicitor letter saying the driver was filing for whip lash, WTF!!! :x Wonker

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back