• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not mine yet but am going to buy this Type R off ebay

Number plate rings a bell, think there was a thread on here about how it was crashed and repaired. Did you win the auction?

The garage is just down the road from me, looks familiar, I've got a feeling I've seen it somewhere before too. If you're getting the train there the location is ideal. Quite a lot of bits to look over, think there is a common faults guide on here so I'd look though that.

If it was any good they would sell it thru the dealership , they have put it on e bay for a reason pal !

Id never buy anything from someone on ebay with 97.3 rating, thats pretty terrible. Especially if it was a car. Probably a cat d or c. Its not worth £2500, its worth about £1500, if that.

Id never buy anything from someone on ebay with 97.3 rating, thats pretty terrible. Especially if it was a car. Probably a cat d or c. Its not worth £2500, its worth about £1500, if that.

It has in the advert.
EXPERIAN HPI CHECK:

Result = CLEAR

It has however had 13 months and 18,197 miles since the last service, no mention of whether valve clearances, gearbox oil etc was done on last service as 75k is a major one. This guy was just punting on a part-ex he wants shut of. It probably doesn't sit well next to the 60 and 11 plates he has knocking around his dealership.

It has in the advert.

It has however had 13 months and 18,197 miles since the last service, no mention of whether valve clearances, gearbox oil etc was done on last service as 75k is a major one. This guy was just punting on a part-ex he wants shut of. It probably doesn't sit well next to the 60 and 11 plates he has knocking around his dealership.

The Honda dealership is literally 50m down the road too

Could be genuine, don't forget it will be a 10 year old car in a few months and thousands of these cars were sold don't forget, so it may well be one of the cheap genuine ones.

Almost impossible to make calls on 10 year old cars.

These are getting old and plentiful, so don't be put off by fast falling prices, I would expect that.

An awful lot of car for £2250 or whatever you paid for it.

Back