• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not quite Honda

My name is Jura,I've been for few years with my brother owner of the our Subaru Impreza WRX wagon,its has been awesome car in one simple word

Here are pictures of our pride and joy,sadly we are not longer owning this wagon as has been broken for parts few months back:(

First stage of upgrades consisted from 2.1L stroker,MDX321T,750cc injectors,FMIC,Syvecs S6 ECU,Race Technology Dash2,5speed PPG and NOS etc and car has made 490bhp and 480lb-ft on V-power and 20% meth,with NOS has made above 500bhp,I would expect close to 525bhp

After few months of owning the car we are wanted bit more power and we are went with 2.35L stroker,Rotated Kit,GT30 Billet and many more upgrades

And RR result

Its has been awesome car and really I miss that crazy car,agree this car has been money pit,but which one isn't..Everything has changed when my brother lost the job plus few other personal problems etc and we are started to struggle justify keeping the car,I wanted to sell this car,but best way how to recoup at lest some money has been to break the car for parts

I will post the pictures of the Type R too,I know this one isn't Civic Type R

Thanks,Jura

very impressive figures!! not usually a fan of the bug eye scoobies but this one is very nice:)

That is a stunning car. Hate to see ones like this get broken but understand why :(. Shame nobody would pay what it's worth for the car as is.

I've got a saloon Blobeye. Just under 350bhp and 301lbft so not anywhere near same league but it is a brilliant car. Love it.

Look forward to seeing your Type R.

Thanks guy for kind comments,really appreciated

I will try post the pictures of EP3,during the weekend,still is not finished and still lot more needs to be done

Thanks,Jura

Back