• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Not the usual type of question.....

Bit of an odd question for a performance car, but does anyone know if you can fit a bike carrier to a type r? Would a normal civic roof bar based carrier fit or is the body on a type r totally different?

I read that a 3 door Honda roof one works. Annoyed that Thule won't as I've wing bars in the garage that are now useless!!

I read that a 3 door Honda roof one works. Annoyed that Thule won't as I've wing bars in the garage that are now useless!!
Hmmm, thats interesting, looking at the car there doesn't seem to be anywhere to mount them, the roof seal is all one piece. Sometimes there are little covers you can remove to fit bars. Its disappointing that thule don't fit! There do one of the best selections of adaptations. I might pop in to Honda so on and have a word, thanks for that mate.

Have a word with your local H dealer mate as on some models we fitted a kit that include new roof seals that were cut to size to accomodate the roof bars

Back