• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not too sure if my gearbox or clutch is normal

If you hit "Go Advanced" below, then scroll down a bit you'll see a "Manage Attachments" option. You can add pics to a post with that.

If you want to post them in line at a good size, then yeah you'll need to host them on something like imgur or photobucket then use the

Worth bleeding the clutch as well, it's easy, only takes a few mins and I felt a difference when I did mine (not huge, but pedal felt lighter and mine is only on 42k miles). It might make no difference to your problem but there's not a lot to the job.

Worth bleeding the clutch as well, it's easy, only takes a few mins and I felt a difference when I did mine (not huge, but pedal felt lighter and mine is only on 42k miles). It might make no difference to your problem but there's not a lot to the job.

How easy? Mechanical novice here lol

I wouldn't advise it then, it's a vital component and I wouldn't want to think you couldn't change gear.

Its like bleeding brakes but using the clutch pedal and slave cylinder.

Back