• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Now Spoon'd :D Spoon Streetwise Back Box fitted

N77

Well I have it :D

Spoon1.jpg

And I have fitted it tonight :D :D

Spoon2.jpg

Spoon3.jpg

Spoon4.jpg

Spoon5.jpg

Doesnt sound too loud on stand still, not had chance to drive it though yet as I don't mave my bonnet fitted back on yet.

Carl

Looks nice Carl 8)

Much nicer tailpipe than the N1 imo mate.

Heard this aren't to shiz hot gains wise though? :? How true that is mate I don't honestly know, just something I saw on the tinterweb somewhere.

Looking forward to hearing it :twisted:

Also can ya take a pic a more parallel level mate, the angle you've taken it makes the backbox look big.

Not digging holes mate, constructive critism I promise :D

The back box is big :lol: which I assume is to keep the noise down.

back boxes are never going to add or reduce power that much and the pipework is now all the same size, unlike the combo previously which was my idea and still keep noise levels down/

Will see how it goes on the road once I get my car back together :D

Carl

N77 said:
The back box is big :lol: which I assume is to keep the noise down.

back boxes are never going to add or reduce power that much and the pipework is now all the same size, unlike the combo previously which was my idea and still keep noise levels down/

Will see how it goes on the road once I get my car back together :D

Carl

Oh :lol:

Does look nicer than a N1 imo matey.

Looking forward to the vid & more pics etc :twisted:

Top work Carl, be interesting to see how it drives when you've got your bonnet back on. :D

I saw this on ADH's car once (pics) and i thought it looked gash.

I actually quite like that! :shock: Nice choice carl

N1 is still prefferred choice for now!!

Will have to see it in the flesh and hear it :twisted: b4 i make a final decision on it Carl :D

chippyleigh said:
Do you plan to get it dyno'd ??, would be nice to see how it compares with N1 etc.

I doubt it plus mine wouldn't be the best to compare due to the other mods on the car and not having an N1 on previously

Carl

Back