• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

now the proud owner of a kpro

just got a great deal on a second hand kpro £60 installed it this morning and flashed a generic flash for the ep3 the dynoed 1 that comes with the kpro manger software, is it safe to run this map ?

Last edited by a moderator:
£60 for a KPro? o_O But no, it's not safe to run a generic pre-made base map over a long period of time.

£60 and not 600 guy said it put his eml on I fitred it yesterday plugged yhe laptop in flashed the stock type r map and the flashed the dyno 1 yhst comes with the manger. Ill take tge kpro out today and sticky stock ecu back in until I can get it mapped right. Cheers guys

no catch guess i was in the right place at the right time its only the version 2 kpro but does what i need it to do, sorry about the bad spelling on the last post stupied phone
so is it worth me putting the stock ecu back in then or can i run with the type r dyno tuned map, as the car seems to be running spot on no eml or anything as far as i can see the map has adjusted the vtec point and the rev limmit. wanna play is safe, but will take your advice regarding this

Personally I wouldn't run it until its been optimised for your car.

Or sell it to me for £120 :lol:

cheers guys thats the stock ecu back in will have to wait abit until i get her mapped and no i wont be selling it on :p

Back