• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Number plates

zeffania

1 Armed Warrior
Please help

May need some new plates shortly as my old ones are getting on a little. Have been thinking I might try square plates

What are your thoughts?

plate.jpg

plate2.jpg

sorry for the crude photoshop

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan, sorry Ben :(

I stuck to normal plates when I did mine, although there are Gel plates availible now which look smart ;)

in what way?
Well all of the square numberplates strapped onto Nova's and Corsa's has ruinned this look for me. Plus there is a gaping area where the originals should go which look just wrong. Just my opinion though...

anyone got one, Lottie?

I looked around but couldn't see any. The forum isn't as easier as it used to be for searching :(

square plates look pretty grim on the ep3.
DON'T DO IT!!!!:lol:

Ill add you to msn and send one over :D

EDIT: found a couple i had on photobucket, I will get a better close up one tomorrow once its light, unless you are at JTS?

after6.jpg

after5.jpg

I've just been on th GTGRAFIX site and I think I might get some new ones from there too. Not the carbon ones mind. Thought about having my R number as the slogan at the bottom. What do you reckon?

Newplate.jpg

Back