• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

O/E Headunit Keycode

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
Just put the standard H/U back into my CTR and obviously it's now asking for the Keycode. I have been through my manuals twice over and can see no sign of one :roll:

Is there some kind of 'generic' code I can input to get it to work? Either that or I'm driving around with no music for a week or so.

Mines on a card on the inside of my wallet the dealer gives you, you looked there?

zeffania said:
Mines on a card on the inside of my wallet the dealer gives you, you looked there?

Yep, I know the one your on about but it's not there.

Bristol Honda (where I had my CTR from) have been most unhelpful in this situation. I was told that only a manager can authorise this and that I would have to drive the car there for it to be done :shock: :roll: They just wanted to make a quick buck I suspect. W@nkers.

Well, just simply impossible at the moment.

Phoned Ryland Honda in Cardiff instead, spoke to some guy who told me to hold down buttons 1 & 6 then switch the radio on and it will provide you with two codes (1 letter and 4 numbers). Have to provide them to him tomorrow and he'll obtain my Keycode for me.

Back