• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

O2 Sensor

I fitted a dc mani over a year ago & still not done anything about ecu fault light. I'm in the process of buying BC O2 sensor from funkypower.
All I want to know is, how can a light on mean your car will run sluggish? I'm not sure I believe this. Is it because ur ecu has no clue on mixtures/ratios etc?? Or do funky power say that car runs sluggish so u'll buy it?
Thanks. :)

if you got no o2 sensor then the ecu throws an error code. When you have an error code the ECU runs in ultra safe mode, which is why the car is sluggish.

That BC o2 simulator will return a signal that the ECU will understand as "valid" , therefore avoiding the ECU to go in limp mode and letting your car run smoothly.

Those things work, however the best option is to have a K-Pro and untick the secondary o2 sensor which prevents the error code. ;)

:p

Well The BC O2 sensor is a put on job untill k-pro happens. However I heard That you could get K-Pro & keep the O2 sensor running along side it, which is better than just unticking with no o2 sim? Is this true?
Thanks ;)

Back