• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

o_o - Cosmic Grey EP3

o_o

Hello all,

I purchased this car back in March, 71k / FSH / 1 previous owner.

Have to wait till August to insure it but I have been out on a test drive and I'm really happy with it.

Unfortuanatley the guy I bought the recaro's off screwed me over because he didn't tell me that one of them does not recline!, I found this out after buying the recline lever from capital seating. But they are not in the car yet because they need valeted, so hopefully I can open it up and see what is broken inside.

So far bought the following mods

Supersprint B-pipe
N1 M2 catback
LED Sidelights and numberplate bulbs
Recaro Premier seats

Planned :
Lowered on Eibach
HID kit
some evo 8 alloys

Here are a few pictures

2w5lu1k.jpg

2wqewzd.jpg

2r3w306.jpg

Dirty Recaros
174sih.jpg

M2 Exhaust
166lpbq.jpg

Looks awesome! Very clean. Bet it sounds ace with the pipe and backbox. Just put a K&N Typhoon in mine and just wow! The sound is amazing from up front now. Would recommend an induction kit as a must for these cars. No real gains, just more smiles. Enjoy!

Looks awesome! Very clean. Bet it sounds ace with the pipe and backbox. Just put a K&N Typhoon in mine and just wow! The sound is amazing from up front now. Would recommend an induction kit as a must for these cars. No real gains, just more smiles. Enjoy!

Think I am going to get a tegiwa kit, I do know what you mean about the noise though. Further down the line I will want to get a KPRO with Decat mani so I would rather pay a bit more and get some better gains.

Small update, just bought a K20 *** plate, going to buy a relocator and some square pressed plates.

has anyone got a guide for mounting the tegiwa relocator?

How loud is the exhaust? Im ordering one next week

I will try and get a video up .

I'm not going to lie its very loud, it sounds fantastic but I have only been out in it once for about 30 minutes since fitting it.

The fit is not the best... seems to be catching on my back bumper I will have to cut it a little bit.

Good to see another nice clean cosmic grey ep3 :)

Thanks, intend on keeping it that way.

Nice Cosmic mate, loving the premier Recaro's!

Thanks, I'm going to get the burns covered up and get them cleaned before they go in!

[video=youtube;EIqpZfvKunc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIqpZfvKunc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, thats damn loud!

Im running a Spoon N1 with OEM b-pipe and even thats quite booming! Not a chance that im going unsilenced lol

Back