• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 OBC - FN2

I have my FN2, however the previous owner lost the owners handbook [I have verything else].

Can you configure anything on on board computer [settings, etc], if so how?

Thanks.

The handbrake has to be on and I'm pretty sure it is the i button on the steering wheel that you press and hold and it takes you into a sub menu.

You can set things like audible speed warnings, VTEC indicator and shift lights, whether the trip resets when you pop the fuel cap release and if you have a facelifted car you can reset the tyre pressure warning system.

The handbrake has to be on and I'm pretty sure it is the i button on the steering wheel that you press and hold and it takes you into a sub menu.

You can set things like audible speed warnings, VTEC indicator and shift lights, whether the trip resets when you pop the fuel cap release and if you have a facelifted car you can reset the tyre pressure warning system.

What year was the facelift model?

What year was the facelift model?

It started in 2009 but some cars built in 2008 without the additions have been registered as late as 59/10 reg.

Easy way to tell is that the facelifts have HIDs so have the headlamp washers on the bumpers and MP3 connection in the armrest.

It started in 2009 but some cars built in 2008 without the additions have been registered as late as 59/10 reg.

Easy way to tell is that the facelifts have HIDs so have the headlamp washers on the bumpers and MP3 connection in the armrest.

Damn, mines sept 08 so just missed it..... Thanks loxy

Back