• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OE look sports exhaust

Hi mates

i do like the look of the stock exhaust but it could sound a beet deeper and sportier.
what i want is quit in town and sporty at wot.
But nothing ear bleading loud like a invidia n1 or spoon .
its my daily and i do not want to weak up my neighbours every morning
which catback system can you guys recommend?
Keeping the dual 70mm tip stock look is not the highest priority but would be nice.

Fujitsubo Legalis R
That looks OEM
dd81e9fcf100499813ca6483a0aaf58e.jpg

Could try the Fujitsubo RM01A too.
A little louder and only a singe exit.

I have a tegiwa cat back system for sale, I bought it new and it was only on the car for less than 200miles as I had a change of plan. Exhaust noise matches your description too.

I wanted exactly the same thing, I put a sportex 2.5in Unsilenced mid pipe on with the standard back box and it sounds brilliant. YouTube it, it's very quiet unless hammering it and then only slightly louder but a much better noise. Also quite cheap to do.

I wanted exactly the same thing, I put a sportex 2.5in Unsilenced mid pipe on with the standard back box and it sounds brilliant. YouTube it, it's very quiet unless hammering it and then only slightly louder but a much better noise. Also quite cheap to do.

Personal preference I can't bare them, sounds ok in car and sounds broken from outside like an angry bee is stuck in the box

Back