• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OEM Catalytic/Japspeed Manifold

It will fit on but you would need to ideally have it mapped at the same time. You can get gains in other ways by doing other mods for example improving flow by getting a new B-Pipe. The second hand catalytic converter may be a gamble but you'll not know until it's fitted and MOT tested.

Thanks for the reply mate
With this Japspeed Manifold do you Have to get it mapped?
My car already has a B Pipe thanks to jinis dust who spotted that out for me i didnt know iv got a B Pipe
Im not looking for gains on the car would it still be ok for the car?

Yeah ideally you should get it remapped with the new manifold otherwise long term it won't do the engine any good.

I wouldn't expect much gains from that manifold with OEM cat though.
Might be easier to go down the JDM manifold route

Ideally I want the Fujitsubo Legalis R cat back system and fit the 25k OEM cat with it don't really want to map the car
Does it still needs a remapping with the cat back system?

I've heard that those type of Japspeed manifolds (not including the 4-2-1) sometimes lose a little power over stock. I looked at them but from the good source I heard that off I got a DC5 one in the end.

I've heard that those type of Japspeed manifolds (not including the 4-2-1) sometimes lose a little power over stock. I looked at them but from the good source I heard that off I got a DC5 one in the end.

Yeah I'm just going to stick with OEM manifold and just get cat back system on it
The OEM Manifold made from cast iron and the japspeed made from stainless steel not sure with one sounds good quality

Back