• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OEM Tweeter Covers

Ive just purchased a set of OEM tweeter covers, and going to replace my door speakers next weekend

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any tweeters that fit nicely into the OEM covers?
I saw these in another thread, but wasnt sure of the model?

Picture154.jpg

devil84 said:
Dalco type R said:
well me and a half :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

But yes it usually takes 2 of us about 6 or so hours to have it all in done and setup.

We would have had that system done a little quicker but we were testing the sub and its positions out first before installation.

It helps a great deal that we have done so many of these that we know where all the screws and secret clips are hidden for removal.

yeah I was humming and hahhing over whether to have the sub.

Then i hum and haheed over what side to have it.

Glad i have it on the passenger side though, mean I can turn it up with mimimal movement down my end!

Again cant recommend Steve @ Dalco enough if you are considering upgrading ICE in CTR

Here is pic of tweeter in place!
15022010213.jpg

No way you can get tweeter pods? I picked up an ep3 which is awaiting a full Hertz sound system to be transplanted in, same tweeter as one in top picture, would rather have these pods than cutting holes in my doors. My tweets which look like those are esk165's.

Back