• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

1024_type_r_bg_01.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_02.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_03.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_06.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_07.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_08.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_09.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_11.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_13.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_04.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_10.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_12.jpg

1024_type_r_bg_16.jpg

There are others but they have already been shown/seen in the other threads.

Wonder if all the pics we're seeing is the JDM CTR like when the EP3 was launched..... :roll:

I think i'm still going to have to see one in the flesh and drive one before i will make my mind up. Personally i like it a lot from all angles except the back.
Also think they should have put the spoiler at the top of the screen rather than at the bottom

I used to comment on how ugly the Nissan 350z rear end was but this CTR takes the p*ss in a whole new way!!!! :shock:

The lass has just seen the rear end and she thought of the Megane - fat and ugly back end seems to be the norm these days. :x

Scousefella said:
I used to comment on how ugly the Nissan 350z rear end was but this CTR takes the p*ss in a whole new way!!!! :shock:

Agree, the rear end is the worst aspect of the car, and i'm not too keen on the wheels either.. They just don't stand out enough imo.. :?

The concept alloys looked perfect and aggressive, seems like they're toning it down about for general consumption. Interesting to note it now has a 'clock'!!!! worth the upgrade imo. I have to say the interior looks spot on, although i may need to take some starship enterprise driving lessons before i can drive it! but in all seriousness, the dash does have a nice bright lit s2000esque dial, and a bit more gadgetery by the looks of things. Still uncertain about how an aftermarket head unit will fit in, but happier the gear knob has a gator as opposed to the ball with a stick protruding out of it.. which didn't really float my boat.

The rear in in my opinion looks quite striking, i actually like it.. i just really hope they do it in white, with glass roof. It actually does make the current CTR look very plain and boring in my opinion. But hey we're all different ;)

Its growing on me, doubt I would actually buy one though, but said that about the current CTR.

Got to say I like the car, the back end is 'similar' to the CRX back end, split level with glass above and below spoiler. The wheels on the concept looked better but then they always do. I really hope i'm wrong but I just wonder whether honda should have upped the power a little bit. I know straight line speed is not what its all about, but if the kerb weight has increased then this doesnt sound good. Plus this really should have blown all the competition out of the water with the performance aspect. I'm not talking about having 250bhp like the astra but theres no point in releasing the 'latest' hot hatch thats slower off the line to the others.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how tiff takes it round the 5th gear test track - he loved the EP3, lets hope this ones better.

did you see the pics of the TYPE-R GT (the pic of the LHD one on the redH website) ???

this is a spaceship.. sat nav, lots of controls on the steering wheel...

and finally a long pedal for the accelerator. which you dont get in the other cabin.

Oh yes and from the engine bay pic, it seems like they've put a torque dumper....

Not sure of the design, but I'd like to try one. Although I bet it will feel quicker than a standard CTR, but slower than a KPro'ed one ....

Although there dont seem to be much room under the bonnet for a JSRC...

and WTF with those cheap looking alloys??? the car is a spaceship but the alloys really let it down.

Back