• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

I have been thinking long and hard about my next car - I have waited for this CTR to become "Real" and I can honestly say that I will not have one. :lol:

I have now got to decide on either a JDM DC2 2000 reg and mod the crap out of it or a DC5 with less mods but better age. :roll: :lol:

Scousefella said:
I have been thinking long and hard about my next car - I have waited for this CTR to become "Real" and I can honestly say that I will not have one. :lol:

:

don't decide on anything until you have actually driven it, looks can grow on you after all...

garypaul said:
Scousefella said:

:

don't decide on anything until you have actually driven it, looks can grow on you after all...

Gary, that arse end is uglier than Fern Britton in a G String!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

I like that.......should have had a roof spoiler instead of the 'half way up the glass' thing though :?

nice looking seats.. 8)

Scousefella said:
garypaul said:
Scousefella said:

:

Gary, that arse end is uglier than Fern Britton in a G String!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is soo true :lol:

Wassup Scouse!

I gather you're not keen on the new CTR then? :lol:

I'm really undecided tbh. I'll take the test drive no doubt but a Type-R which is likely to get pissed on by a lot of the opposition doesn't really do it for me. Why call it a Type-R? - call it a GT and have done with it.

We'll see I suppose. I ordered the last CTR unseen, but I wont be doing that this time around. :wink:

CT said:
^^^ Steady on!^^^ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can understand Honda wanting to sell in high numbers, that is fine on a fiscal level. What really gets me miffed is that Honda know what a following thew Type R has and they also know what the true Type R enthusiast wants from the brand.

Commerce wins again. :roll:

Back