• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Still like what i am seeing in these pictures, i am very sure when we see it in the flesh it will grow even more :twisted:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Ill keep what I got cheers :)

And I think my money will be pent on other Jap models in future to be totally fair

Re: Order Bank

Biker1 said:
You an pre-order one now from us.

01376 348731 John Pease Honda

:lol:

pigl.gif

Anyone noticed the different design of the inlet manifold, also has a longer track to the air folter from the TB, which is also a different design. Hopefully this will help improve the torque figue.....maybe

After reading various posts on the subject on the numerous type r forums it appears 95% of us give it the big thumbs down. the other 5% working for Honda
The problem is this model will spoil the type r brand. the EP3 was never really accepted by the purists, as it wasn't the JDM version, this one will kill the brand name. Before you know it they will be type r body kits you can buy for the standard civic, jazz, Frv's etc. stick the type r badge on any model in the honda range put in fancy seats a set of alloys and an air filter and away you go type r.

Sorry honda, if you are reading this but you need to sack your market analyst team, you have produced a Halford induced Chav car. We were all expecting something special not special needs.

persoanlly i think it looks nice. the back is growing on me and the front looks awesome. as for the 0 - 60 and other brands cars leaving the civic behind. whats 0.4 of a second.

No rear wash wipe
digital speedo is pants for braking when you come up to a speed camera as it doesnt change fast enough.
That rear wing will loose all rear visability.... ie no going fast as the car behind could be the poilce :(

Nice car but with failures that will make me look else where

Orders

Taken from the HUK Website, dealer access only.

The official order bank is due to be opened 1 November 2006. To ensure that the advanced orders are officially recorded, we have launched this Type R advanced order reservation facility. The link will go directly to the Supply Desk and based on the Retail and Fleet customer information provided these orders will be placed on the system before the order bank is opened on the 1 November.

So there you are, cheers, love the image.

I bet its very hard to mod also. lots of sensors on the zorst making it hard to fit after market parts. plus the triangular cut out for the zorst, will limit what you can fit.
under the bonnet looks tight so where can the SC fit.
Also the ecu might be very difficult to crack the code.

So its heavier then the EP3
doesn't look as good as the EP3
harder to mod
1bhp more
no LSD
torsion bar suspension
arm rest :roll:
more toys than toysrus
alloys off my grandads accord
£2.5K more than the outgoing model
and spoiling the image with a GT version
Honda please don't devalue the type r brand. yes its a nice car but type r it ain't more GT or VTI
unless they are making way for a new integra based on the Civic SI shape :twisted: now that looks 8) put in 240bhp N/A engine in it.keep the weight below 1150KG and make it handle like the other integra's and you have a winner.
the good news out of all this is the old ctr and DC5's will keep their value

Back