• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Oil Cooling units sold at Unit 8 :twisted:

Has anyone noticed Unit 8 are now selling these bad boys for £299.99 delivered :twisted:

oilcoolerkit-small.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else had anymore information on them, I know they relocate the oil filter to a more practical place but what else do they do?

Any pictures of them fitted?

- Kevin.

THIS is what your looking at :wink:

Not sure what else they do though - but worth keeping an eye on that thread too just in case :D

Oil coolers would be a massive overkill on cars that aren;t driven super hard for periods of time ie on track, in the summer therfore the temps are going to creep up.

A 19 row cooler is huge, on hondas you would only need something with less that 10 rows IMO

For City drivers and the occasional rag these are probably not going to let the oil get upto temp due to excess cooling.

HASNIC said:
Oil coolers would be a massive overkill on cars that aren;t driven super hard for periods of time ie on track, in the summer therfore the temps are going to creep up.

A 19 row cooler is huge, on hondas you would only need something with less that 10 rows IMO

For City drivers and the occasional rag these are probably not going to let the oil get upto temp due to excess cooling.

Good info Nick - I seen these and had a little think. :lol:

£300 is a sensible price when you consider the benefits of a serious day on the track. 8)

:smt023 to Unit 8 - good product, good price and expect my business when the NSX is possible. :twisted:

Back