• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Oil leak

Good evening everyone My ep3 had an oil leak before I changed the crankshaft seal but I still have a drop of oil on the ground when I park up but the leak is not bad as before

What can it be thanks

Did you fix the seal yourself? Is there a chance, when prying the old one out, that you scratched (even slightly) the outer edge of the ring the seal sits in?

Good evening everyone My ep3 had an oil leak before I changed the crankshaft seal but I still have a drop of oil on the ground when I park up but the leak is not bad as before

What can it be thanks

I had my rear main seal replaced due to oil leak,had it replaced at ABP Motorsports the next day there was little bit oil on the floor,I rant the garage and they told me it's oil residue,I kept checking this and there's no more oil leak

Back