• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Old Type-R.org Member - Back In A Type-R

Hi Everybody,

I have been out of the Type-R world for quite some time now, but will be stepping back in to an Premier EP3 on the Friday 19th when I collect my new toy. Exciting Times.

Was a little shocked to discover that Type-R.org had closed it doors, I was not aware but I believe I have seen some of the ex forum names of here hence the reason for joining back up. Was known on there as either Corolla-TS or N15KY J for anybody who has a good memory.

After selling my last Cosmic Grey EP3 I bought a Focus RS and since then also had a Mini Cooper S which were both amazing fun.

Great forum here chaps anyway and looking forward to contributing to the banter,

Nick

Welcome :)

We have just updated the forum (yesterday) so if you experience a few niggles we are probably aware of them :smt023

IIRC type-r org was just not busy enough for stanford to keep it going

welcome back to here though!

Back