• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Old versus New

I think Nick means that the kick is emphasised by a deliberate dip in power/torque just before the cam change. Without this dip the changeover wouldn't be as noticeable which is why it's there - that's the gimmick.

That could be b*llocks though. :lol: :oops:
That's right. Honda added it to feel like the old B series engines, as it's normally removed thanks to the new intake valve timing.

FFS took a FN2 out yesterday and now I'm considering getting one :lol:

Also went out in a ST2 and thought while it was quicker it was no where near as fun

Very true but Loz and I are thinking about starting a family soon. Only 2 seats in the back of the Type-R was a big disappointment so went to have a look at the ST

Very true but Loz and I are thinking about starting a family soon. Only 2 seats in the back of the Type-R was a big disappointment so went to have a look at the ST

you planning for 3 kids straight away then?;) :lol:

Back