• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX One For Scouse

Dynax

The Babysitter
Stole this from S2ki.net

For sale, £22k

new_s2000.jpg

Thats mega! :cool:

I love that colour. Been looking for a decent one for sale for ages but they are all out of my budget!

I hope I get this new job. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

There is a really nice NIOP in Colchester - 04 plate. :cool:

Do you guys like the alloys on the lastest rev. of the car? I'm not a big fan myself, think they've taken the edge off the styling making it look a bit more sedate......even though it wont be!

Do you guys like the
alloys on the lastest rev. of the car? I'm not a big fan myself, think they've taken the edge off the styling making it look a bit more sedate......even though it wont be!

as in car above or VERY latest alloy design..i dont like both tbh but latest is turd which is a shame

The New five spoke design is pants, they look cheap Halfords jobs IMO. The ones on the 06 i didn't like straight off but i grew to like them, i wanted the drive by wire throttle system on the car so i had no choice about the wheels.
The 06's do look better on Moonrock though!! :cool:

Gratuatous S2k pic. :lol: :cool:

IMG_2732.jpg

Back