• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OOO OOO OOO OOO !!

teindc5 on ClubRSX said:
Hi there, I have been awaiting these pieces for quite a while already, It arrived at my local preformace shop since last week, but today I went to go check it out!

I have seen the 60RS on my friends car, i opted to go with the 70RR, the straight piping all the way to the muffler is just making me :drool: already!
Weight wise, the whole catback is around 9.5lbs (I dont have a scale , but it is damn light, even a bag of rice is heavier then this :p ) 13lbs for the entire thing including the Js 2-1 that is included with the Js 70RR

My current setup that I ordered is the Spoon 4-2 header, Js 70RR catback.

I have booked an appointment for this saturday, to install these goodies. here are some teasers for ya!

DSC04039.sized.jpg

DSC04041.sized.jpg

DSC04042.sized.jpg

OH BABY!!!!

Anyone with lots of £ and not a lot of brain power (hello welcome to my club :D) a certain Mr Jesus Barnes has one of these for an EP3.... rumour has it he will sell it slightly cheaper than retail becuase they never got round to fitting it on there car.

You'll need a 4-2 manifold (Can only think of Spoon and the ITR JDM Manifold that are suitable) as the exhaust has the 2-1 section on it.

70mm Racing exhaust, light as a feather....

Check out the back box !! THERE ISN'T ONE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

It will be MEGA loud, no rear box at all!

Would make Gosneys car look like stock!

Plus being 70mm piping its only suitable for high power applications :wink:

I really like it but it´s bloody loud. :shock:

Seen a video of the exhaust on a DC5 and S2K before. :twisted:

the 70RR will be seriously loud, they are develope for race use only.

60RS will be what i would go for really. they are around £800+VAT a piece retail if i remember right.

the Mugen N1 version looks similar as well.

Alex Gosney said:
will that back pipe thing be available to us?

No. It wouldn't fit for a start... it uses spring connectors to save weight (rather than flanges) like Buddy Club exhausts, so you can't bolt it onto a normal midpipe.

CTR_Paul said:
Alex Gosney said:
will that back pipe thing be available to us?

No. It wouldn't fit for a start... it uses spring connectors to save weight (rather than flanges) like Buddy Club exhausts, so you can't bolt it onto a normal midpipe.

good... there goes any temptation to go louder :lol: :lol: :lol:

If its anything like the one for the S2000, then its not really that loud at all even with the top down.

Nope, it was the Ti 60RS with a TODA mani and ARC induction box. It wasn't the loudness that caught my attention, but the race sound.

Back