• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ooooh look what I just had delivered (2 pics)

smeg said:
Yeah went for the white. I slept on the decision and when I woke up I thought white would be best.

Very nice, although I voted for black ones in your poll. [-X

They must be at least 4 Kilo's lighter than the original CTR alloys. And these ones are 18's.

4 kilos? Are your wheels cast or forged? :?:

Friendy said:
18 x 7.5 or 8? What tyres are you going to put on

18 x 7.5 (I think) :lol:

Haven't decided on tyres yet. I need something fiarly decent, of course.

But also needs to be hard. I do lots of miles and I dont want to go specding £150 x 2 every 3 months. My Falkens are good enough for me. I don't drive like a pr!ck on roads and I don't do trackdays so there is no need for ultra brilliant quality.

sk8flex said:
smeg said:
Yeah went for the white. I slept on the decision and when I woke up I thought white would be best.

Very nice, although I voted for black ones in your poll. [-X

They must be at least 4 Kilo's lighter than the original CTR alloys. And these ones are 18's.

4 kilos? Are your wheels cast or forged? :?:

Cast, as far as I know.

Okay maybe no4 4kilos. But much lighter. :lol:

Smeg m8. I can confirm Megs hot rims is ok on the rims (well they do on my Gunmetal P1's). As for rubber 215,35,18 I am using (T1's).

What lug nuts are you using. The BC ones though expensive look amazing on those rims :D

And who ever you get to fit the rubber make sure they take care huh :)

Oh and get some pics up as soon as they are on. They are for sure the best rims for a CTR (IMHO).

Someone mentioned Auto Glym wheel wax or something on a thread on here or the other forum, should keep the dirt down enough to just be able to swill and wipe off :D

Carl

G said:
Smeg m8. I can confirm Megs hot rims is ok on the rims (well they do on my Gunmetal P1's). As for rubber 215,35,18 I am using (T1's).

What lug nuts are you using. The BC ones though expensive look amazing on those rims :D

And who ever you get to fit the rubber make sure they take care huh :)

Oh and get some pics up as soon as they are on. They are for sure the best rims for a CTR (IMHO).

Hi mate,

I got the BC wheel nuts. £21 for a pack of 4 but all worthit IMO.

My mate is a grease monkey at Stapletons. I'll make sure he takes his time with the tyres. Also will make sure he isn't pissed! :lol:

For some reason when i saw this thread i was expecting to see a collection of butt plugs. :lol: :lol: Can't think why :twisted:

Fastgut said:
For some reason when i saw this thread i was expecting to see a collection of butt plugs. :lol: :lol: Can't think why :twisted:

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When Admin are bragging about recent purchases can they do so in the relevant section of the forum please? :wink:

Scousefella said:
When Admin are bragging about recent purchases can they do so in the relevant section of the forum please? :wink:

F off!

:lol: :lol:

I will move it soon, grump :wink:

Back